Delivery and Return Policy
- Shipping costs: CALCULATED ON THE ACTUAL AND VOLUMETRIC WEIGHT OF THE PARCEL, WHICHEVER IS THE GREATER.
Doorto Door Courier is R80 for 5kg, plus R15 per 5kg thereafter
- If you are not within the Eastern- or Western Cape areas, delivery can be arranged. Please request a quote by sending an email to email@example.com
- When choosing the delivery method at checkout, you get the option of choosing Pick-up at any of our CapeCross branches (free of charge). We have branches in Volksrust, Cradock, Jeffreysbay and Tsitsikamma.
- We only deliver throughout the Eastern- and Western Cape. We deliver to all physical addresses. We do not deliver to post boxes.
- All deliveries are handled by professional courier companies
- You will receive an email with the tracking number for your order as well as where you can track the order.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written approval. A 10% handling charge will be applied for all material supplied as ordered, and any returned product must be unused and in its original packaging. Postage costs for returns are for the customer's account.
- Refrigerated items may not be returned
- In the unlikely event that Ani-Mall has made an error in the order, we will cover the collection and replacement costs. All merchandise is well packed and checked before shipment, however, if in transit damage should occur, please notify your carrier and the office as soon as possible. All claims must be made within three days of receipt of the order.
- Deliveries will take place within 1 to 7 working days after payment.
- Your delivery is our priority, but please note that the delivery date is an estimate and can be influenced by stock availability and location.
- If you need to change your order - please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for the orders team to make the necessary changes.
- If you want to cancel your order, please contact us by email (email@example.com ) or contact the office 042 293 0396 as soon as possible.
- Courier costs include cover up to the value of R1000 per parcel Customers can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for a quotation if they would like their parcel insured. (extra cover)