Broadline for Cats
From R 96.19
From R 110.62
From R 110.62
- < 2.5kg
- 2.5 - 7.5kg
All-in-one parasite treatment for cats
|Excipients: Butylhydroxytoluene (0.1%)|
- For optimal control of flea and tick infestations monthly treatments are recommended
For cats with existing, or at risk from, mixed parasitic infestations
- Treatment and prevention of flea and tick infestations. Elimination of fleas on the cat within 24 hours and of ticks within 48 hours. One treatment prevents further infestations for up to 5 weeks for ticks and for up to 7 weeks for fleas
- Prevention of environmental flea contamination by inhibiting the development of flea immature stages (eggs, larvae and pupae) for up to 8 weeks.
- As part of a treatment strategy for the control of Flea Allergy Dermatitis (FAD)
- Elimination of chewing lice (Felicola subrostratus)
- Treatment of gastrointestinal nematode infestations (L3, L4 larvae, immature adults and adults of Toxocara cati, L4 larvae and adults of Ancylostoma tubaeforme and adult forms of Toxascaris leonina).
- Treatment of tapeworm (cestodes) infestations (Dipylidium caninum, Taenia taeniaeformis, Echinococcus multilocularis).
- Treatment of vesical worm infestations (Capillaria plica).
- Treatment of lungworm infestations (Aelurostrongylus abstrusus, Capillaria spp.).
- Prevention of heartworm disease (Dirofilaria immitis larvae).
Dosage and directions for use:
Topical application only