At CapeCross it is our goal to keep your favourite companion as healthy and happy as possible.
We believe in preventative care, and will provide you with the best, up-to-date information and products for worm, flea and tick control and dietary needs, as well as vaccinations tailored to your pet's lifestyle.
Other procedures aimed at disease prevention include sterilization and neutering of pets, dental procedures, regular blood test profiles for geriatric and other at-risk patients, and radiography to screen for degenerative joint diseases.
Our practices are equipped to provide the following services should your pet be injured or become ill:
- General Consultation
- Emergency care
- Bio-security: Vaccination, export permits, travel certificates
- Reproduction: Semen collection and artificial insemination
- Dental care, including descaling and polishing under sedation and extractions under general anaesthesia
- Radiography, including hip and elbow scoring
- Ultrasonography, including pregnancy diagnosis
- Soft tissue and orthopaedic surgery
- Diagnostics: In-house biochemistry, blood and urine analysis, blood smears, Haematocrit, Parvo, Distemper, FeLV/FIV snap-tests, faecal analysis, worm egg counts
- Animal health shop, providing premium quality pet food, worm remedies, flea-and-tick prevention products, shampoos etc.
If you have compliments, questions or comments, please make use of the form below. We will be in contact with you shortly.