An easy-to-use oral treatment for the fast-acting knockdown of adult fleas on cats and dogs
CAPSTAR™ for cats and small dogs: Nitenpyram 11,4 mg
CAPSTAR™ for large dogs: Nitenpyram 57,0 mg
It starts working within 30 minutes after dosing
• Keep out of reach of children, uninformed persons and animals.
• Although this remedy has been extensively tested under a large variety of conditions, failure thereof may ensue as a result of a wide range of reasons. If this is suspected, seek veterinary advice and notify the registration holder.
Directions for use: Use only as directed.
• Administer tablets according to body mass when fleas are evident on your pet - repeat when fleas are again evident.
• CAPSTAR™ tablets can be administered to puppies and kittens from 4 weeks of age.
• CAPSTAR™ tablets can be administered by mouth or can be mixed into a small portion of your pet’s favourite food.
• Flea infestation can be confirmed by examining the skin of your pet for signs of flea activity by parting the pet’s hair coat. The presence of flea dirt is a positive indication of a flea infestation.
Dosage and administration:
Body mass of cat or dog
0,5 - 11,0 kg 1 small (11,4 mg nitenpyram) tablet on any day when fleas are evident on your pet.
11,1 - 57,0 kg 1 large (57 mg nitenpyram) tablet on any day when fleas are evident on your pet.
Over 57,1 kg 1 large (57 mg nitenpyram) tablet plus 1 small (11,4 mg nitenpyram) tablet for every 11 kg over 57,1 kg on any day when fleas are evident on your pet.
Storage instructions: Store in a cool, dry place.