CattleMaster® 4 is for the vaccination of healthy cattle, including pregnant cows, as an aid in prevention of infections by Infectious Bovine Rhinotracheitis (IBR) virus, Bovine Virus Diarrhoea (BVD) virus, Parainfluenza3 (PI3) virus and Bovine Respiratory Syncytial Virus (BRSV)
- Infectious Bovine Rhinotracheitis (IBR) virus
- Bovine Viral Diarrhoea (BVD)
- Parainfluenza 3 (PI3)
- Bovine Respiratory Syncytial Virus (BRSV)
Use only as directed.
- General Directions: Vaccination of healthy cattle is recommended. Aseptically rehydrate the freeze-dried component with the liquid component and administer 2 ml intramuscularly.
- Primary vaccination: Two doses are recommended, 2 to 4 weeks apart. To avoid possible maternal antibody interference with active immunization, calves vaccinated before the age of 6 months should be revaccinated after 6 months of age.
- Revaccination: Annual revaccination with a single 2 ml dose is recommended.
- Do not vaccinate 21 days before slaughter.
- If anaphylaxis or hypersensitive reaction occurs following use, administer adrenaline or an equivalent.
- This product has been shown to be efficacious, but some animals may be unable to develop or maintain an adequate immune response following vaccination if they are, for example, persistently infected with BVD virus or incubating any infectious disease, are malnourished or parasitized, or are stressed due to shipment or adverse environmental conditions.
- Although this vaccine has been extensively tested under a large variety of conditions, failure thereof may ensue as a result of a wide range of reasons. If this is suspected, seek veterinary advice and notify the registration holder.
- Keep out of reach of children, animals and uninformed persons.
- Store between 2 and 7 ºC. Do not freeze.
- Use entire vaccine once opened.
- Contains gentamycin as preservative.
- Burn containers and all unused contents.
- Sterilized syringes and needles should be used to administer this vaccine. Do not sterilize with chemicals since traces of disinfectant may inactivate the vaccine.