Closeco 7.5 % Injectable 500ml
Liver Fluke and Roundworm remedy for cattle with residual action against re-infestation of Wireworm, Hookworm and Nodular worm
Closantel 7,5 % m/v
Store in a cool place.
• NOT FOR USE IN MILK COWS IF MILK IS INTENDED FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION.
• ALLOW 30 DAYS BETWEEN LAST INJECTION AND SLAUGHTER FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION.
• Handle with care. Poisonous by swallowing and inhalation.
• Keep out of reach of children, uninformed persons and animals.
• Although this remedy has been extensively tested under a large variety of conditions, failure thereof may ensue as a result of a wide range of reasons. If this is suspected, seek veterinary advice and notify the registration holder.
• Prevent contamination of food, food utensils, etc.
• Wash hands thoroughly after use.
• Use sterile injection apparatus. As for all injections a sharp sterile needle should be used for each animal.
• Do not inject animals whilst their coats are wet (e.g. after dipping) due to the risk of infection at the injection site.
• A transient swelling may occur at the injection site in some individual animals.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: USE ONLY AS DIRECTED
Can be used in all classes of cattle, irrespective of age, diet, condition, pregnancy, sex, breed or normal management practices.
By subcutaneous injection at the side of the neck or by intramuscular injection in any large muscle group using a 15-16 G needle 2,5 cm in length.
Do not exceed 20 mℓ per injection site.