Dizene Cattle 100ml
Treatment for redwater in cattle
DIZENE CATTLE cures and prevents redwater in cattle. It prevents Asiatic (European) redwater for 2 weeks and African redwater for 4 weeks.
COMPOSITION: Diminazene: 5 % m/v Phenazone: 35 % m/v
- Do not slaughter animals for human consumption within 7 days of last treatment.
- Do not use in horses, due to severe injection site reactions.
- After overdosing or repeated treatment (within 6 weeks), toxic disturbances of the central nervous system may develop.
- Keep out of reach of children, uninformed persons and animals.
- Although this remedy has been extensively tested under a large variety of conditions, failure thereof may ensue as a result of a wide range of reasons. If this is suspected, seek veterinary advice and notify the registration holder.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Use only as directed
Cattle: The recommended dosage for cattle is 7 ml per 100 kg body mass by deep intramuscular injection. It is also recommended that the total dose should never be exceeded. Do not inject more than 20 ml per animal per injection site.
Vaccine warning: The use of DIZENE CATTLE is contraindicated in cases when vaccination against redwater is envisaged. If DIZENE CATTLE has been used to suppress a redwater vaccine reaction, revaccination of the treated animals is necessary. If immunity to redwater (European and African) is required, revaccination after 2 months is recommended.
STORAGE INSTRUCTIONS: Store at room temperature below 25 °C. Protect from light.