From R 401.01
EMULSIFIABLE CONCENTRATE - CATTLE DIP AND SPRAY
Contains: Cymiazol 17,5 % m/v; Cypermethrin 2,5 % m/v
• Controls ticks, has a detaching effect.
• Kills lice.
• Controls nuisance flies, biting flies, face flies,
• Protects against screw-worm infestation in cattle.
• NO MILK WITHDRAWAL.
• DO NOT SLAUGHTER ANIMALS FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION WITHIN 7 DAYS OF LAST APPLICATION.
• Extremely toxic to fish.
• Handle with care. Poisonous by contact, swallowing or inhalation.
• Keep out of reach of children, uninformed persons and animals.
• Although this remedy has been extensively tested under a large variety of conditions, failure thereof may ensue as a result of a wide range of reasons. If this is suspected, seek veterinary advice and notify the registration holder.
• Avoid contact with concentrate. In case of accidental skin contact, remove contaminated clothing and wash skin thoroughly with soap and water.
• Avoid prolonged contact with dipwash or inhalation or spray mist.
• Do not eat, drink or smoke while mixing or during use of dip.
• Prevent contamination of food, food utensils, grazing, drinking water, dams, rivers, etc.
• Destroy empty containers by perforation and flattening. Do not re-use for any other purpose.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: USE ONLY AS DIRECTED
• DO NOT MIX WITH ANY OTHER DIP.
• SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE.
• Premix by adding the measured amount of concentrate slowly to double the volume of water and mix thoroughly by stirring.
• Add the premix to the bulk of water in the diptank or spray race sump. Make sure that in case of plunge tanks, the larger volume is poured in at the deep end.
• Mix contents of tank well before commencing dipping or spraying.
• Spray races: Mix only enough spray-wash for one treatment and do not allow wash to stand over to the next spraying.
• Boosting: Boosting of spray wash is accomplished by adding 200 mℓ after every 100 head of cattle.
• Hand spraying: Thoroughly wet the animal to the skin, especially under the tail, the ears and between the legs where ticks cluster.
• Ticks, flies and screw-worm: Dip or spray weekly
• Lice: Dip or spray when necessary