Epi-Otic - Ear Cleanser 125ml
Antiseptic, drying, ear preparation for use in dogs and cats
A well-tolerated, efficient ear cleanser that facilitates the removal of cellular debris and excessive wax, as well as the drying of the ear canal
Disodium EDTA 0,5% m/v, salicylic acid 0,2% m/v, PCMX (parachlorometaxylenol) 0,2% m/v, Docusate sodium 0,5% m/v, monosaccharide complex (rhamnose, galactose, mannose) 0,15% m/v.
Recommended for the routine cleansing of ears in dogs and cats
EPI-OTIC® Advanced Ear Cleanser offers all of these advantages to keep ears in the clear:
- Neutralizes bad ear odors so ears smell better
- Neutral pH, gentle enough for frequent use
- Cleansing action helps emulsify and remove wax
- Drying, discourages a moist environment
- Keratolytic formula helps remove dead cells and debris
- Non-irritating, well tolerated by sensitive skin
- Innovative glycotechnology
- Reduces the ability of microorganisms to bind to the skin
- Reduces the release of inflammatory mediators
Directions for use:
- Twist the nozzle to open the bottle
- Aim the cannula into the ear canal and squeeze the bottle
- Epi-otic should be liberally applied and the ear gently massaged
- Accessible parts of the ear should be cleaned with cotton wool soaked in Epi-otic.
- Ensure that the tip is cleaned after use in each ear. This will prevent cross-contamination if an infection is present.
For routine cleansing, Epi-otic may be used once or twice a week. For pre-treatment, use Epi-otic before application of other therapies.
Lacting acid 2.5%, Salicylic acid 0.1% in a propylene glycol-based solvent.