Masocare RTU 25L
Teat dip/spray & udder wash
An ready to use iodophor based solution which has been specially formulated to help reduce the bacterial contamination that causes mastitis in dairy herds. It reduces the risk of infection by leaving an antiseptic film of iodine adhering to teats which have been treated by dipping or spraying. It contains 10% Glycerol and Sorbitol solution to help keep teats soft and supple all year round.
Features & Benefits:
- Medicines Act approved iodophor formulation
- Effective aid in the control of mastitis
- Ready to use as a teat dip/spray
- Dilute 1:80 as an udder wash/cluster dip
- All year round teat care system
- Aids the healing of sores and cracks
How to Use TEAT DIPPING:
- Fill teat cup about ⅔ full
- No dilution is required.
- Dip teats of every cow immediately after each has been milked, making sure that the full length of the teat is immersed.
- Top up with fresh solution as required.
- Empty and wash out cups after milking.
- Immediately after milking, spray the entire surface of each teat of every cow.
- No dilution required.
UDDER WASHING & CLUSTER DIPPING:
- Dilute 1:80.
- To help prevent cross infection, individual cloths or disposable paper towels are strongly recommended.
- Immerse clusters and agitate for at least half a minute.
- Rinse in clean water before use.
- Dry teats before milking
Composition: Contains a blend of Iodine, Glycerol, Sorbitol & Nonionic surfactant
Storage: Store in original sealed container and protect from extremes of temperature