Mirra-Cote Vitamin & Essential Fatty Acid Supplement
From R 49.93
Essential Fatty Acid and vitamin supplement for skin and coat of dogs, cats, and horses, for use when necessary
Mirra-Cote® has been carefully formulated by Kyron Laboratories to be the perfect choice when needing EFA supplementation. Studies showed that treatment with EFA’s had a significant reduction in pruritus scores as well as a steroid sparing effect in canine atopic dermatitis’.
For the treatment of animals with dull coats and poor coat condition. For supplemental use in pruritis and for dry, scaly skin.
Each 5ml contains:
|Linoleic Acid||2,4g||Linolenic Acid||125mg|
|EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid)||70mg||DHA (docosahexaenoic acid)||50mg|
|Vitamin A||1100iu||Vitamin D3||110iu|
|Vitamin E||1Oiu||BHA (as antioxidant)||0.75mg|
Also contains Evening Primrose Oil (a source of linoleic and gamma-linolenic acid), flaxseed oil (source of alpha-linolenic acid), wheat germ oil, marine fish oil and lecithin. Mirra-Cote ® yields an optimum Omega-6 to Omega-3 ratio 6 of 10:1 6•
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
To be given daily, mixed in food or directly.
- Cats, small dogs: ¼ – ½ medicine measure (1 – 2 pump strokes)
- Medium to large dogs: ¾ – 1 medicine measure (3 – 5 pump strokes)
- Horses: 2 – 3 medicine measures (10 – 15 pump strokes)
Mirra-Cote® Healthi Treats™ FOR DOGS
Feed as a snack as part of a healthy diet.
- Contain Essential Fatty Acids (Omega-3 and Omega-6), Evening Primrose Oil, Flaxseed oil and Fish oil.
- Help to maintain a healthy skin and coat.
- A treat with the added benefits of Mirra-Cote®.
- Each biscuit contains 0.5ml of Mirra-Cote®