Composition: One-Shot Ultra™ 7 consists of killed, standardised cultures of Cl. chauvoei, Cl. septicum, Cl. novyi, Cl. sordellii and Cl. perfringens Type C and D. Immunity against Cl. perfringens Type B is provided by the beta toxoid of Type C and the epsilon toxoid of Type D, and inactivated whole cultures of M. haemolytica propagated to increase the production of leukotoxin and capsular and cell-associated antigens, with a special, watersoluble adjuvant
One Shot Ultra 7
From R 251.28
- 10 dose
- 50 dose
One-Shot Ultra™ 7 is used for vaccination of healthy cattle and sheep as an aid in preventing blackleg, malignant oedema, black disease,gas-gangrene, a pulpy kidney and enteritis and pneumonic pasteurellosis
Dosage and directions for use: Use only as directed.
• Vaccination of healthy animals is recommended. Aseptically rehydrate the freeze-dried bacterin-toxoid with the accompanying vial of UltraChoice™ 7, shake well, and administer One-Shot Ultra™ 7 subcutaneously (under the skin).
• Primary vaccination: Administer a single 2 ml dose of One-Shot Ultra™ 7 to healthy cattle, followed by a second dose of UltraChoice™ 7 4-6 weeks later.
• Revaccination: Annual revaccination with a single dose of One-Shot Ultra™ 7 in cattle is recommended.
• Primary vaccination: Administer a single 1 ml dose of One-Shot Ultra™ 7 to healthy sheep, followed by a second dose of UltraChoice™ 7 4-6 weeks later.
• Revaccination: Annual revaccination with a single dose of One-Shot Ultra™ 7 in sheep is recommended.
• 50 cattle dose (100 sheep dose) vial of bacterin toxoid to be hydrated to 100 ml.
• 10 cattle dose (20 sheep dose) vial of bacterin toxoid to be hydrated to 20 ml.
Storage instructions: Store between 2-7 °C. Do not