PECTOSPEED contains electrolyte and necessary vitamins to support physiological animal functions.
PECTOSPEED was developed to nip in the bud the outbreak of diarrhea in calves
PECTOSPEED contains roughage which protects the intestinal wall, and, thus, slows down the peristalsis.
Thereby the absorption of water and nutrients from the bowel to the blood circulation is provided.
- The high amount of easily digested energy allows a break in milk intakefor 12 to 18 hours
- Mix/ dissolve 50 gram PECTOSPEED in one liter (40°C) warm water.
- Calves with an average weight of 40kg receive 1 liter PECTOSPEED solution.
- Calves with a weight over 40kg receive up to 2 liter PECTOSPEED solution.
- The interval between the feedings should be between 10 to 12 hours.
- PECTOSPEED has to be administered 3 times a day at maximum.
- After that, it is recommended to feed half of the usual amount of milk.
Before using PECTOSPEED it is recommended to consult your veterinarian.