Pegasol Equine Dewormer 26g
Pegasol is an ideal dewormer to switch to when alternating dewormer groups as part of an effective dewormer programme
Pyrantel Pamoate 11,41g per 26 g syringe
Pegasol is an oral broad spectrum dewormer for use in horses of all ages including pregnant mares, breeding stallions and foals. Pegamax is effective against large and small Strongyles, Pinworms and Ascarids
Directions for use:
- For oral use only
- Because re-infection is common, treatment must be repeated routinely for effective control.
- The contents of 1 syringe (26 g) will treat 1 horse of 600 kg body mass.
- Each marking on the syringe will deliver 6.5g of paste which is sufficient to treat 150 kg body mass.
- Ensure the horses mouth is free of food prior to administration of dewormer.
- Turn the ring on the plunger to the correct dosage setting in accordance with the horses body mass.
- Insert the syringe into the side of the horse's mouth in the gap between the front and back teeth.
- Advance the plunger to the chosen dosage, depositing the medication at the rear of the tongue.
- Raise the horses head for a few seconds immediately after dosing to ensure that the full dose is swallowed
The content of 1 injection (32.4gr) treats 1 horse of 600kg