Prodose Red Powder 10X128g
Roundworm remedy for sheep, goats, cattle and ostriches
• Do not slaughter animals for human consumption within 7 days of treatment.
• No worm remedy, not even Prodose® Red Soluble Powder, should be dosed to sheep and goats that have not been immunised against pulpy kidney (enterotoxaemia).
• Although Prodose® Red Soluble Powder can be administered to pregnant animals, care must be exercised in the handling of animals in the late stage of pregnancy.
• The odd animal when treated with levamisole, may develop an allergic type reaction of a transient nature which normally disappears within 24 hours. If necessary an antihistamine may be administered. Under no circumstances must cortisone preparations be used.
• Keep out of reach of children, uninformed persons and animals.
• Although this remedy has been extensively tested under a large variety of conditions, failure thereof may ensue as a result of a wide range of reasons. If this is suspected, seek veterinary advice and notify the registration holder.
Directions for use: Use only as directed.
Cattle, sheep and goats: Dissolve the contents of one sachet (128 g) Prodose® Red Soluble Powder in 5 L clean water to obtain a 2,56 % Prodose® Red oral solution. It is advisable to only dissolve sufficient for immediate requirements. Use within 3 days. Remaining solution, after drenching, must not be re-used if the solution is cloudy or contains a sediment. Use only as a drench.
In cattle use 15 ml per 50 kg body mass. In sheep and goats use 3 ml per 10 kg body mass. In ostriches use 6 ml per 5 kg body mass.
Ostriches: Highly effective against adult wireworm (L. douglassii) and Codiostomum worms, also effective against the immature stages
Presentation: One 128 g sachet per unit carton
Storage instructions: Store at room temperature below 25 °C