Prodose Yellow LA
From R 531.30
Liver fluke, conical fluke, nasal bot and roundworm remedy for sheep and goats with residual efficacy against reinfestations of wireworm and hookworm
Composition: Closantel 7,5 % m/v
• Allow 30 days between last dosing and slaughter for human consumption.
• Not for use in milk goats producing milk for human consumption.
• Do not administer to Angora goats before they have been weaned.
• Handle with care.
• Keep out of reach of uninformed persons, children and animals.
• Although this remedy has been extensively tested under a large variety of conditions, failure thereof may ensue as a result of a wide range of reasons. If this is suspected, seek veterinary advice and notify the registration holder.
• Do not repeat treatments more frequently than every 5 weeks.
• As with all worm remedies it is advisable to ensure that animals have been immunised against pulpy kidney disease before drenching.
• Prevent contamination of food, food utensils, etc.
• Wash hands thoroughly after use.
Directions for use: Use only as directed. 1 ml per 10 kg body mass.
Safety: Safe at the recommended dosage rate. Prodose® Yellow LA can be used in all classes of sheep and goats, irrespective of age, sex, condition or stage of pregnancy and under all normal practices of management, nutrition and mating, but not in milk goats milked for human consumption. Residues of the compound are blood- bound. Meat and organs are virtually free from residues and are therefore suitable for human consumption 30 days after treatment. Do not administer to Angora goats before they have been weaned. Use 1,3 ml of recommended dosage rate for the treatment of conical fluke.
Storage instructions: Store at room temperature below 25 °C.