From R 497.89
Indicated for the treatment of Heartwater, Anaplasmosis, pneumonia, footrot, joint-ill & pink eye in cattle, sheep & pigs
The unique solvent ensures:
- Very wide-spectrum bacteriostatic l antibiotic
- high plasma concentrations – Tmax at 1,5 hours
- complete release of active from the injection site – high bio-availability
- less irritation and damage at injection site
- oxytetracycline plasma concentrations exceeding an MIC for 18 hours – more effective against increasingly resistant bacteria
COMPOSITION: Oxytetracycline (as dihydrate) 200 mg / ml.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Use only as directed.
- Cattle: 1 ml / 10 kg body mass. If necessary repeat after 72 hours.
- Sheep: 1 ml / 10 kg body mass. If necessary repeat after 60 hours.
- Goats: 1 ml / 10 kg body mass. If necessary repeat after 72 hours.
- Pigs: 1 ml / 10 kg body mass. If necessary repeat after 72 hours.
Animals intended for human consumption should not, after last treatment, be slaughtered within the time period as indicated below:
PRESENTATION: Amber-coloured glass vials containing 100 ml, 250 ml and 500 ml sterile solution.
STORAGE INSTRUCTIONS: Store below 25 °C and protect from light.