Topline Pour-On 5L
TOPLINE™ is a ready-to-use acaricide and insecticide product for use on cattle
Fipronil 10 mg/mℓ Red Diazoic dye 0.4 mg/mℓ Excipients qs 100 mℓ
TOPLINE™ is a broad spectrum ecto-parasiticide with long lasting efficacy against ticks for up to 6 weeks and lice and hornflies for up to 4 weeks.
TOPLINE™ is indicated for the treatment and control of infestations of the following external parasites on cattle:
- A. hebraeum
- A. variegatum
- R. (Boophilus) microplus
- R. (Boophilus) decoloratus
- R. appendiculatus
- R. evertsi
• Biting lice
• Suckling lice
Store at or below 30 ºC in a cool, dry place, protected
DOSAGE AND DIRECTIONS FOR USE
• Use only as directed.
• Topical application only.
• Do not administer by oral or injectable route.
• Ready for use.
• Administer only by topical application at the dose rate of 1 mℓ per 10 kg of bodyweight (providing 1 mg fipronil/kg of bodyweight).
• The product should be applied by pouring along the backline in a narrow strip extending from the withers to the tailhead.
• The interval between treatments must be at least two months.