From R 296.84
Roundworm, liver- and conical fluke remedy for cattle, sheep and goats
Contains: Levamisole hydrochloride 2,5 % m/v; Oxyclosanide 3,4 % m/v
• ALLOW 7 DAYS BETWEEN LAST TREATMENT AND SLAUGHTER FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION.
• No worm remedy, not even Tramizan, should be dosed to sheep and goats that have not been immunised against pulpy kidney (enterotoxaemia).
• In a low percentage of high-producing dairy cows the following transient reactions may be noted: diarrhoea, salivation and swelling of the head.
• In case of poisoning call a doctor and make this information available.
• Keep out of reach of uninformed persons, children and animals.
• Although this remedy has been extensively tested under a large variety of conditions, failure thereof may ensue as a result of a wide range of reasons. If this is suspected, seek veterinary advice and notify the registration holder.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: USE ONLY AS DIRECTED
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE.
Tramizan may be dosed to all cattle, sheep and goats without any pre-dosing starving or change of diet.
Cattle: 15 mℓ/50 kg body mass
Sheep and goats: 3 mℓ/10 kg body mass
Cattle, sheep and goats (Paramphistomum spp.):
3 mℓ/10 kg body mass followed by a second dose 72 hours later