Roundworm, lungworm, milk tapeworm, liver fluke, nasal worm remedy for sheep & goats with residual protection against re-infestation of wireworm & hookworm
Composition: Albendazole 1,9 % m/v, closantel sodium 3 % m/v
• Allow 30 days between last dosing and slaughter for human consumption.
• Not for use in milk goats where milk is intended for human consumption.
• Handle with care.
• Keep out of reach of uninformed persons and animals.
• Do not repeat treatment more frequently than every 3 weeks.
• It isrecommended that all animals be vaccinated against pulpy kidney disease before any worm remedy is dosed.
Directions for use: Use only as directed. Shake well before use.
Dosage: 2 ml per 10 kg live mass
Storage instructions: Store in a cool place